Friday, September 18, 2009

A New Post for Mom

Oh, it's been quite a while. So long that my mom said she was worried that I don't have any good things happening anymore. See, I have so many important, interesting blog posts rattling around in my head and just have not taken the time to get them out. So I just avoid my blog and pop around from favorite blog to favorite blog looking for some inspiration. Kind of in a funk you could say. But! Here are some things making me smile these days...

Fall Soccer Games
First Day of Preschool
Mister Camel
Monkey on a Tire Swing
Sheep Love
Goat Friends
Pretty Giraffes

Upside Down Bird Faces
Climbing on Frogs

Swing so High I Touch the Sky!

1 comment:

  1. Um, ok. I know I'm getting on board a little late, but I love the goat friends. I have been dreaming about having little pygmie goats in my barn (and having someone else come take care of them) but the fence would have to be really high. Or, we could chain them down, but that reminds me too much of Jurassic Park. Eew. Also, what's with that bird?! Were you standing on your head taking the picture?

    ReplyDelete