Monday, August 24, 2009

Chasing Summer

Summer is fading fast. So many of the blogs I follow are talking about "chasing summer", and we are doing the same. Our days are spent with friends, visiting the farmers' market, playing outside, soaking in the toddler pool and running through the sprinkler. There are still a few things I want to do with these warm long days...

Here is a peek at the last few weeks around here:
Fun at the beach
Here was a rare (by rare, I mean the only one in about 3 years) day alone at the beach for mommy...
Reading with sissy
Mountain climbing. Really? Time to do some more baby proofing around here.

Baking the perfect sandwich bread. You can find the recipe here, my new favorite blog!
Tomorrow Rachel will have her end of summer bash. I will be sure to get out there and get some pictures of that! Then it's back to school for her and for me! And little Kate will start Montessori School in September. Wow.
Change is in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment